Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday Tape Tip

Hello tape fans! Since we returned from CHA I've been talking up our latest product, Fabric Sheets! They drew a lot of interest in Chicago at the trade show and fans have been emailing us asking questions about these fantastic new products.
So here's some info for our fans:
  1. They are 8 1/2 X 11 in size
  2. They are self adhesive so you do not have to run them thru a Xyron machine to make them sticky...Yay!
  3. We have 38 different styles available
  4. They will be available at Love My Tapes.com soon and are $6.00 per sheet plus shipping.
  5. You can sew them with your sewing machine.
  6. They are washable but I have not dried them in a dryer only laid flat to dry.
  7. You can use most die cutting machine with them. I have cut them in my Sizzix, Cricut and Slice.

For this weeks Tuesday Tape Tip I used the Slice to create this card project with Paper from GCD Studios and Stamps from Unity Stamp Co.



I was able to cut the Fabric Sheets on my Slice with the back on and I tried peeling the backing off the Fabric Sheets and placing the fabric directly on the cutting surface. Both ways worked but without the backing on the Fabric Sheets you do have to use the Slice spatula to lift your die cuts off the glass.
Either way I got a clean cut very easily and the result is beautiful.




For more tips check out You Tube for Slice videos on cutting fabric. Because our Fabric sheets are self adhesive you don't have to bother with fusible webbing. Isn't that cool!

If you give our Fabric Sheets a try be sure and submit your projects for our Feature Friday post! Our email is lovemytapes@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!